The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

This place stinks

Started by Frost, February 26, 2013, 08:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frost

OK got your attention, but it's not about this forum, this place is sweet  :D

This is about China, and it's terrible ways of rising to the top.

Most of our countries have done the same, and still have issues, but doing this bigger isn't better.

The toll of people, and future people is abominable, and I hope they can change soon, and learn from others mistakes where they can.

The US, USSR, UK, and many others have done stuff similar decades ago, and we are just learning really, but China needs to look at better ways not just for them, but everyone.

http://oi54.tinypic.com/2ynjrtc.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"OK got your attention, but it's not about this forum, this place is sweet  :D

This is about China, and it's terrible ways of rising to the top.

Most of our countries have done the same, and still have issues, but doing this bigger isn't better.

The toll of people, and future people is abominable, and I hope they can change soon, and learn from others mistakes where they can.

The US, USSR, UK, and many others have done stuff similar decades ago, and we are just learning really, but China needs to look at better ways not just for them, but everyone.

http://oi54.tinypic.com/2ynjrtc.jpg">

Hello Blue, you did get my attention..

I do not like China, it's government and especially the way China intimidates Taiwan..

China has something like 1000 missiles aimed at Taiwan in the event the island does something that causes Beijing to lose face..

Taiwan is a country and China uses it's economic strength to strongarm other countries not to have any official relations with Taiwan..

It is not right.

Frost

No it's not right, but that's the way man is, and the only way away from it is the Chinese people to move ahead away from dominance ideas.

I think with the internet maybe one day all nations will be free without the bullies of the world trying to take control, it's our next move away from being barbarians.

Maybe I'm dreaming.

Anonymous

Mr Blue, I do not hold out a lot of hope for China's environment..

The reason I am so cynical is corruption...it doesn't matter how many laws the central government brings in they will not be carried out..

Provincial cadres will be pressured to show results which encourages them to fudge results..

The other issues is bribery...just pay a government official and you suddenly are complying with regulations.

Frost

Yeah I know, and they just dump on the little guy because he is just a number.

It happens way to much doesn't it ?

To bad that these bad people don't look ahead for their children.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Yeah I know, and they just dump on the little guy because he is just a number.

It happens way to much doesn't it ?

To bad that these bad people don't look ahead for their children.

China holds show trials and executions of corrupt provincial cadres, but it has little meaning..

The people of China are aware of widespread corruption, so the central government gives them a token fall guy from time to time..

I am not sure how China's many problems will be solved..

There isn't the will within the CCP for the kind of change needed.

Frost

I think the world doesn't help either, the more China tries to emulate the worse it gets.

To bad when Nixon made his dealings with them a guiding hand didn't follow.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I think the world doesn't help either, the more China tries to emulate the worse it gets.

To bad when Nixon made his dealings with them a guiding hand didn't follow.

What can the world do though Blue?

China makes a fuss about "interference" in their domestic affairs if any country, but especially a Western one says anything negative.

Frost

It could have done something years ago, but I doubt it now since the west is so stupid giving it's industry away.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"It could have done something years ago, but I doubt it now since the west is so stupid giving it's industry away.

China knows how to use it's economic strength.

Frost

Well I cant blame them for that, I blame the ones dealing with them since the money flow comes from outside.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Well I cant blame them for that, I blame the ones dealing with them since the money flow comes from outside.

A lot of that money has come from Taiwan..

It is too late now to make much of an impression on China.

Frost

Well if we had a choice it would be not to buy fro China, but there is little choice now.

It tickles me to find something made n America, that's rear anymore.

sad part he quality isn't as good as it was when I was a kid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Well if we had a choice it would be not to buy fro China, but there is little choice now.

It tickles me to find something made n America, that's rear anymore.

sad part he quality isn't as good as it was when I was a kid.

Do you mean the quality of products actually produced in the USA is not as good as when you were a child?

I have heard people say this before..

Maybe it's not only China, maybe the quality of goods going down is worldwide.

Frost

We have a new way in the world, and it gives the green nuts something to complain about.

It's called designed obsolescent items.

Frigidaire, TV, what ever is only designed to last so many years now, where before they was designed to last.

Now stuff gets made cheap as they can so you will but the newer one later.

China gets away with it so why not here, people will buy it.